Temple Run 2 Adds Bruce Lee as Playable Character
Posted on February 17, 2015
Bruce Lee is now a playable character in the Temple Run 2 mobile game from Imangi Studios. The character was created through a licensing deal with Bruce Lee, LLC. The game is available for the Android, iOS and Amazon.
Lee is being chased by the Evil Demon Monkey in the above image. Lee joins other special characters that have been created for the game. They include Usain Bolt, Santa Claus and football players, including Peyton Manning and Tom Brady. We think Forrest Gump and The Flash would be appropriate characters to add next.
Keith Shepherd, co-founder of Imangi Studios, says in a statement, "As one of the most talented martial artists of all time, we think that Bruce Lee is a perfect fit for the Temple Run franchise. In addition to his speed and agility, we also celebrate his philosophies with words of wisdom when players need it most."
Here is a video of Bruce in action in Temple Run 2. He does some impressive running jumps and flips. Take a look:
- Game Developers Conference Postponed Due to Coronavirus
- Google Launches Wimbledon Tennis Game
- The Sims Resource Offers Free Downloads, Content Tools and Forums
- First Sonic the Hedgehog Movie Trailer Released
- Google Maps Launches Snake Game for April Fool's Day