Usain Bolt Becomes Playable Character in Temple Run 2
Posted on August 4, 2013
Usain Bolt, the fastest man on Earth, has become a playable character in Temple Run 2. Usain's character is the first branded character in Temple Run history. He wears his signature yellow and green colors. The playable character has special abilities. He can boost ahead at a record-breaking pace while activating the coin magnet at the same time.
Usain Bolt said in a statement, "I am a big fan of Temple Run. I travel all over the world and travel time gives me lots of opportunity to play Temple Run at airports or on car journeys. It's exciting to see myself represented within a game I already play."
Keith Shepherd, co-founder of Imangi Studios, said, "This seemed like the most obvious and fitting partnership. Personally, we are huge Bolt fans and watched him race to gold last year in London. We cannot think of a better personality and role model to represent the game and encourage our players to keep running."
Temple Run 2 can be found on Amazon.com, iTunes and Google Play. The Usain Bolt character costs 99 cents.
Images: Imangi Studios
- The Sims Resource Offers Free Downloads, Content Tools and Forums
- First Sonic the Hedgehog Movie Trailer Released
- Google Maps Launches Snake Game for April Fool's Day
- King Digital Announces Candy Crush Friends Saga
- Gaming Addiction Disorder Included in New International Classification of Diseases