Star Wars: The Old Republic Set for December 20, 2011 Launch
Posted on September 24, 2011
Electronic Arts, BioWare and LucasArts have announced the Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO will launch in North American on December 20, 2011. The Europe launch will come two days later.
The game is set thousands of years before the ride of Darth Vader. The game features quests and combat across the Star Wars galaxy. Tatooine, Alderaan, Coruscant and Hoth are among the planets players can adventure to. The game will include eight primary classes, including Trooper, Smuggler, Jedi Knight, Jedi Consular, Bounty Hunter, Sith Warrior, Imperial Agent and Sith Inquisitor.
The game is currently available for pre-order. The copies of Star Wars: The Old Republic include 30 days of access to the game. Subscription prices wil cost $14.99 per month or $41.97 for 3 months ($13.99 per month), or $77.94 for six months ($12.99 per month). You can find out more about the game at swtor.com. Take a look:
- E3 Expo 2020 Canceled Due to Coronavirus
- Game Developers Conference Postponed Due to Coronavirus
- Google Launches Wimbledon Tennis Game
- The Sims Resource Offers Free Downloads, Content Tools and Forums
- First Sonic the Hedgehog Movie Trailer Released