Madden NFL 16 Predicts Carolina Panthers Will Defeat Denver Broncos in Super Bowl 50
Posted on February 7, 2016
Madden NFL 16 predicts that the Carolina Panthers will defeat the Denver Broncos at Super Bowl 50. The Panthers are the favorites and have the better overall record.
The Madden NFL 15 simulation predicted the exact score of the Super Bowl last year. It is 9-3 in predicting the Super Bowl winner.
The simulator sees Carolina taking an early 10 - 0 lead thanks to a big kick return by Ted Glenn Jr. and a touchdown pass thrown by Cam Newton to Greg Olsen. Peyton Manning leads his team on a comeback in the second half touchdown pass to Emanuel Sanders. A Denver field goal puts the Broncos ahead at 20 - 17. However, Cam Newton later scores a touchdown with a goal line scramble to put the Panthers back in the lead. The simulator has the final score at 24 - 20.
The simulator has Newton as the MVP with 19 of 26 passes completed for 216 yards. Here is the highlight real for the Super Bowl 50 simulation. Take a look:
- Game Developers Conference Postponed Due to Coronavirus
- Google Launches Wimbledon Tennis Game
- The Sims Resource Offers Free Downloads, Content Tools and Forums
- First Sonic the Hedgehog Movie Trailer Released
- Google Maps Launches Snake Game for April Fool's Day