Bethesda's New SF Shooter Prey Arrives in Stores Today
Posted on May 5, 2017
Bethesda's new major video game release, Prey, arrives in stores today, 5-5. The first person shooter is a science fiction thriller. Things are not going your way at all in Prey. You wake up on space station orbiting the moon. The year is 2032. Your space station, Talos, is being overrun by aliens.
You were also part of an experiment to alter humanity. This is part of the reason the aliens have invested Talos. The aliens are hunting you and want to annihilate you, but you have left some clues behind for yourself and there are weapons. Polygon has a good walkthrough here for beginners.
In this trailer (released late last year) some are commenting about how tasty the coffee looks. It does look good and you may want a cup after watching.Take a look:
- The Sims Resource Offers Free Downloads, Content Tools and Forums
- First Sonic the Hedgehog Movie Trailer Released
- Google Maps Launches Snake Game for April Fool's Day
- King Digital Announces Candy Crush Friends Saga
- Gaming Addiction Disorder Included in New International Classification of Diseases