Q*Bert Rebooted Game Coming to PS3, PS4 and PS Vita
Posted on February 16, 2015
The Q*Bert Rebooted game is coming to the PS3, PS4 and PS Vita on February 17. The new version of the arcade classic launched for the PC last summer.
Q*Bert Rebooted will contain both the reimagined game and the classic game. The new game has Q*Bert hopping down hexagons instead of cubes. There are also new enemies and playable characters. The game also features power-ups and new traps.
The Sony Playstation blog describes the new game as "equivalent of your old backyard treehouse refurbished by Bob Vila: same nostalgic joy, but magically just better." The blog also says Q*Bert is hard in a challenging - not stupidly punishing way. This is true. It was never an easy game but it is not so difficult that it frustrates casual gamers. However, if the game is played at a high enough speed it becomes nearly impossible. Take a look:
Sideline Amusements Q*Bert Rebooted page says the game will also soon be available for iOS and Android devices.
- Game Developers Conference Postponed Due to Coronavirus
- Google Launches Wimbledon Tennis Game
- The Sims Resource Offers Free Downloads, Content Tools and Forums
- First Sonic the Hedgehog Movie Trailer Released
- Google Maps Launches Snake Game for April Fool's Day