Flow: Flash and PS3 Game
Posted on April 12, 2007
Flow, once an online game, is now available for the PS3. The original online Flash-based Flow game was created by Jenova Chen and Nicholas Clark.
In the PS3 version of the game you pilot an aquatic organism through a surreal biosphere where players consume other organisms, evolve, and dive into the abyss. The PS3 website says an embedded design of DDA (dynamic difficulty adjustment) is used allowing players with differing skill levels to customize their game experience and enjoy the game at their own pace. You can play as one of 5 different creatures. You slowly become a more advanced creature as you eat other organisms. G4TV has a video review of the groovy trippy $8 game that is Flow for the PS3.
- 12 Finalists for Video Game Hall of Fame 2021
- E3 Expo 2020 Canceled Due to Coronavirus
- Game Developers Conference Postponed Due to Coronavirus
- Google Launches Wimbledon Tennis Game
- The Sims Resource Offers Free Downloads, Content Tools and Forums