Sony Announces Destiny: The Taken King PS4 Bundle
Posted on July 7, 2015
Sony has announced a new PS4 bundle on its PlayStation blog. The new bundle is the Destiny: The Taken King PS4 Bundle. The bundle will be released on September 15, 2015. This is the same day the Destiny: The Taken King is to be released.
Sony says the bundle will include the cool looking limited edition PS4 console pictured above. The 500GB console has a map of the cosmos in silver with the Guardian's crest in gold located in the center.
The set also includes a physical copy of Destiny: The Taken King Legendary Edition. This copy includes Destiny, Expansions I and II, and The Taken King. The bundle also includes an upgrade to the Digital Collector's Edition. The upgrade includes the following content: "three exotic Guardian class items with XP bonuses, three classic-specific emotes, three armor shaders, as well as the early access weapons pack."
Pricing for the Destiny: The Taken King PS4 bundle has not yet been set. There will likely be more PS4 bundles out for the 2015 holidays. Sony also recently announced plans for a 1TB PS4 console.
- The Sims Resource Offers Free Downloads, Content Tools and Forums
- First Sonic the Hedgehog Movie Trailer Released
- Google Maps Launches Snake Game for April Fool's Day
- King Digital Announces Candy Crush Friends Saga
- Gaming Addiction Disorder Included in New International Classification of Diseases