Conan O'Brien Plays Atari Classics on Clueless Gamer
Posted on August 10, 2013
Conan O'Brien plays Atari 2600 classics in the latest entry in the Clueless Gamer segment. Conan says he though the Atari 2600 was a George Forman grill.
They started with Combat, the battle game that came with the 2600. They also played Missile Command, Golf, River Raid, Pitfall, Space Invaders and E.T. the Extra Terrestrial. Space Invaders was the only game Conan enjoyed. He's hard to please.
- E3 Expo 2020 Canceled Due to Coronavirus
- Game Developers Conference Postponed Due to Coronavirus
- Google Launches Wimbledon Tennis Game
- The Sims Resource Offers Free Downloads, Content Tools and Forums
- First Sonic the Hedgehog Movie Trailer Released