Google Adds Solitaire and Tic-Tac-Toe Games to Search Results
Posted on August 27, 2016
Google has added two games to its search results. They show up when you search for them. The games are Solitaire and Tic-Tac-Toe. If you search these games on Google you will find them. The games show up first in the results and can be activated by clicking the "Click To Play" link.
Google says in a post that it did this to show that search can be fun too. Google says, "These are just a sample of the delightful surprises that await you on Google. After all, Search is for so much more than research and practical matters -- it’s for fun, too!"
Google says these are two of the most popular games for all ages. They note that solitaire may have its roots in fortune telling. The solitaire game has two levels: easy and hard.
- Chinese State Media Calls Video Games 'Spiritual Opium'
- 12 Finalists for Video Game Hall of Fame 2021
- E3 Expo 2020 Canceled Due to Coronavirus
- Game Developers Conference Postponed Due to Coronavirus
- Google Launches Wimbledon Tennis Game