WGT Launches Baseball Game on Facebook
Posted on April 25, 2012
WGT has announced the launch of WGT Baseball: MLB on Facebook. The game has over 200,000 monthly users on Facebook following several months of testing.
The game is a blend of a social gaming and fantasy sports. Players manage their rosters of Facebook friends, making strategic in-game decisions and competing head-to-head against other players in a home run derby, single-inning games, and new month-long seasons.
YuChiang Cheng, co-founder and CEO, WGT, says, "Our vision has been to expand sports media by developing realistic social sports games that engage sports fans. It's exciting to already see our baseball game become the largest currently on Facebook and have a partner like MLB Advanced Media to help reach baseball fans worldwide."
Photo: Business News
- The Sims Resource Offers Free Downloads, Content Tools and Forums
- First Sonic the Hedgehog Movie Trailer Released
- Google Maps Launches Snake Game for April Fool's Day
- King Digital Announces Candy Crush Friends Saga
- Gaming Addiction Disorder Included in New International Classification of Diseases