The Princess Bride Mobile Game Launches
Posted on January 18, 2015
A new mobile game is out based on the wonderful The Princess Bride book and movie. The mobile game was developed by Gameblend Studios. It recreates some of the memorable scenes from the film.
The mobile game says it contains four games in one. These include the Shrieking Eels, climbing the Cliffs of Insanity, sword fighting with Inigo and wrestling Fezzik the giant. There is also a free update that lets you experience the Fire Swamp and the Rodents of Unusual Size.
The graphics look very good. Hopefully, the developer will add more to the game with future updates. One iTunes reviewer is complaining about the in-app cost of Miracle Pills. The game itself costs $3.99 and can be found on iTunes. Take a look:
The mobile game launch is a great idea for fans of The Princess Bride. We think it is time for Lego to take on The Princess Bride and create a game for the major consoles and PC.
- Game Developers Conference Postponed Due to Coronavirus
- Google Launches Wimbledon Tennis Game
- The Sims Resource Offers Free Downloads, Content Tools and Forums
- First Sonic the Hedgehog Movie Trailer Released
- Google Maps Launches Snake Game for April Fool's Day