King Digital Launches Candy Crush Jelly Saga Mobile Game
Posted on January 19, 2016
King Digital launched Candy Crush Jelly Saga earlier this month. The new mobile game is the third entry in the popular Candy Crush franchise. The game already has over 10 million installs on Android alone.
The game is free but like previous Candy Crush titles there are in-app purchases. This is how King Digital makes it money from its mobile games.
The new title starts players off in the clouds and tree-top wilderness of the Candy Kingdom. A yeti girl named Jenny is on a journey to visit her uncle who has been kidnapped. Along the way players meet a Candy Crush friends who need help defeating the Jelly Queen, the villain of Jelly Saga. Some of the new features in Jelly Saga include "Jelly" and "Boss" gameplay modes. There are 120 levels in the new installment.
Here is a behind-the-scenes video with the designers of the new game. The explain how they came up with the new characters, such as the pufflers.
- The Sims Resource Offers Free Downloads, Content Tools and Forums
- First Sonic the Hedgehog Movie Trailer Released
- Google Maps Launches Snake Game for April Fool's Day
- King Digital Announces Candy Crush Friends Saga
- Gaming Addiction Disorder Included in New International Classification of Diseases