Billy Bob Thornton Talks Wii's Deadly Creatures
Posted on January 23, 2009
Billy Bob Thornton plays both a scorpion and a hunter in an upcoming Wii game called Deadly Creatures. Thornton says he can't play the game and that Pong is more his speed.
Joystiq says Deadly Creatures will be out in February - a delay pushed the game from an initial December release. Any game that has Thornton playing characters is worth playing.
- Chinese State Media Calls Video Games 'Spiritual Opium'
- 12 Finalists for Video Game Hall of Fame 2021
- E3 Expo 2020 Canceled Due to Coronavirus
- Game Developers Conference Postponed Due to Coronavirus
- Google Launches Wimbledon Tennis Game