EA and Insomniac Announces Facebook Game Called Outernauts
Posted on May 9, 2012
Electronic Arts and Insomniac have announced Outernauts, an online game designed for Facebook. Players are cast as members of United Earth's elite Outernaut force. Players have to capture and train exotic alien beasts for battle. You can also discover mysterious planets, harvest loot, and fight alongside or against friends.
Ted Price, President and Founder of Insomniac Games, says, "We see a huge opportunity to reach an entirely different audience of gamers through Facebook. As we have demonstrated for nearly twenty years in the console games space, we're confident we can help evolve the definition of a game experience on Facebook. With Outernauts, we are delivering a deep story with real RPG strategy, coupled with Insomniac's signature sense of humor."
Here is the Outernauts reveal trailer:
- 12 Finalists for Video Game Hall of Fame 2021
- E3 Expo 2020 Canceled Due to Coronavirus
- Game Developers Conference Postponed Due to Coronavirus
- Google Launches Wimbledon Tennis Game
- The Sims Resource Offers Free Downloads, Content Tools and Forums